Monday, March 24, 2008

A Powerful Conair

This powerful Conair graces the bathroom of artist Rivka Chang-Sedaris, who makes her living as a Tuxedo Cat portraitist. "I love the power of the Conair because my knee-length hair is very thick and coarse and the Conair dries it quickly-- I enjoy a long soak in the tub, and because the Conair is so efficient I have extra time to relax & read back issues of OPE in the tub." Rivka purchased the Conair 8 years ago. 

 Her husband Olaf is extremely hirsute. (His nickname is "Fleecy") and he dries his entire furry body in less than a minute with the Conair. Olaf is an accountant and personal money manager so good grooming is important! 

4 comments:

Ms. Wollstonecraft said...

I just reviewed OPE on my blog! Great minds think alike I guess, although since I cut my hair I no longer need a really powerful blow dryer.

Nan Patience said...

Wow! Finally a blog about portable hair dryers!

I couldn't help but notice your copies of the OPE zine...

Or is this blog another one of Kurt's stunts?

taco fetishist said...

OPE covers are so colorful! More cheery than Jellybeans even!

Reya Mellicker said...

Rivka is my Hebrew name. I can relate.