Monday, March 31, 2008

Yugoslavian Multi-Tasker

Multi-tasking was the strong suit of the former Yugoslavians. The word "Focus" was not in their vocabulary. They had a million and two things on their minds at all times. This Yublomixwhirr is a rare piece of Yugoslavian History. It was used to mash and mix potatoes, brush the teeth of a family of seven, scare off home invaders, blow dry hair, wild animals and socks, and it gained fame when it was used to successfully place curses on enemies. According to folklore it worked very well in all applications. The Yugoslavian fad of wearing bits of food in the hair was said to originate with the popularity of the Yublomixwhirr.  

3 comments:

tony said...

Classy People Those Yugo's!

Name: Mr. Hendrix said...

What a neat site! You've obvously done lots of research. Bob Dylan's hair dryer stories are facinating.
I'm afraid of mommy's hair dryer (Revlon) but she loves it.
I wonder what kind of hair dryer my namesake Jimi Hendrix used? Thanks for stopping by and visiting my blog.

Damyanti said...

Completely hilarious post! I am so glad I came by, and I will back to read up the other posts:)